MoMPt is an opensource project that offers a set of tools to access and control MediaPortal TV Server remotely from Linux. It allows users to watch live TV on Nokia N800, for instance.
Three main tools are offered:
- The MoMPtPlugin, which is a plugin that should be installed in the MediaPortal TV Server. This plugin offers access for MediaPortal functionalities through web services;
- The LibMompt, which is a Glib/GObject based library that access MediaPortal TV Servers (that have MoMPt Plugin installed).
- The MaMPt, which is a maemo application.
MoMPt 0.2 offers:
- Control of live TV stream
- Control of record schedules
- Access of recordings lists
- Access of EPG list
- Transcode of real time streams using VLC
- UPnP access